Pause for a minute and think of your favorite comfort food. What comes to my mind definitely involves something rich, warm, aromatic, soul-soothing, and filled with so many delicious carbs.
One of the best parts of winter is all the mouthwatering comfort foods. Comfort food cures all cravings, reminds us of memories, and fills us with warm feelings.
The next time you feel like warming up with comfort food try one of these delish options from #AroundFishers!
Classic Comfort Food Dishes:
Chicken and Waffles
Deep Dish Pizza
Country Fried Chicken / Steak
Macaroni and Cheese
Other Delicious Comfort Food Options:
- Jerusalem Bakery and Grill – Cheese pies straight from the wood-fired oven and hot kibbe
- Chao Viet Street Food – Chicken Pho
- 101 Beer Kitchen – Fall Grilled Cheese and Soup
- Murphy’s Pubhouse – Pasta Carbonara
- Yats – Gumbo
- Bubba’s 33 – Lasagna
- One Trick Pony– The Impossible Burger
- Detour – Spinach Stuffed Portabella
- Lil Dumplings – Tori Paitan Ramen
- Inda Sizzling– Naatu Kozhii Biryani (Country Chicken Cooked with Basmati Rice)
- Korave Korean BBQ – Bulgogi Poutine
- Chatham Tap– Fish and Chips
- Fox Gardin – Beef Manhattan
- HC Tavern – Shrimp and Grits
- C.R. Heroes – Smothered Chicken
- Pearl Street Pizzeria – Stuffed Meatball
- Verde – Street Tacos
Where’s your favorite comfort food spot in Fishers? Did we miss a mouthwatering soul-soothing dish? Snap a photo of your fave and tag #AroundFishers!
Megan Gamble was raised in Fishers and has lived here for over 20 years. She lives in the Geist area with her husband, Zane, and two active boys, Miles (4) and Nolan (1). A former teacher and child developmental therapist, she loves finding new adventures with her family in Fishers Parks, as well as attending the city’s family-friendly (and date night perfect) events throughout the year. Her hobbies include photography, coffee, DIY projects, wine, traveling, helping others, and fashion. She loves Fishers’ small town feel though it’s a growing, thriving city and being able to visit and attend festivals, events, and activities with her family that she also attended as a child. Follow her on Instagram at @MilesofAdventures.