‘Tis the season to ignite the holiday spirit and embrace the joy of shopping local here in Fishers! When you shop local for the holidays, you’re not just buying gifts; you’re investing in your community. Our annual Shop Fishers event is a celebration of local flavors, talents, and stories that make Fishers shine. We’ve created a gift guide for each unique person in your life to gift to – even if that person is you!
For the Fitness Enthusiast
- Athletic Annex, located at 11591 Yard Street in Suite 500. Check out their website here to view their running gear and comfortable workout clothes.
- Motion Cycling & Fitness, located at 9530 East 126th Street in Suite 2854. Purchase a bicycle to ride on the Nickel Plate Trail come this spring! Visit their website here.
- Fit Chicks, located at 11720 Olio Road. Sign yourself and a friend up to get fit, complete with a nutrition program. Check out their website here.
For the Crafty Companion
- Tabby Tree Weaver, located at 9832 North by Northeast Blvd. From yarn and spinning kits, to renting various equipment, Tabby Tree Weaver is great for those who craft. Classes are also available to help you learn how to weave and spin. Check out their website here.
- Fishers Maker Playground, located at 8100 East 106th Street in Suite 150. Consider purchasing a membership for access to a variety of tools, whether it be for wood working, metal work, and more. Makers from ages 14+ are eligible for membership. Learn more here.
- High Frequency Arts, located at 8100 East 106th Street in Suite 110. Not only a boutique, but High Frequency Arts is a fine arts showroom that also provides services like custom commissions and print sales. Learn more here.
For the Trendsetter
- Gratitude Boutique, located at 8912 East 96th Street. This boutique has clothes, health and beauty products, décor and more for both men and women. Check out their website here.
- Tangerine, located at 10130 Brooks School Road. Find trendy apparel, jewelry, handbags, and more at this local boutique. Check out their website here.
- Blue Peppermint, located at 9705 Fishers District Drive in Suite 730. Purchase clothes, shoes, home goods, and more in-store and online. Check out their website here.
For the Foodie
- Angelo’s Italian Market, located at 11649 Maple Street, in Suite 95. New to Fishers and made daily, this family-owned Italian market specializes in making fresh, homemade pasta and sauces. Pre-order lasagna, stuffed pasta, and more or even take a class. More information can be found here.
- Moody’s Butcher Shop, located at 10106 Brooks School Road. Sustainable and local food supply, Moody’s sources their offerings right here in Central Indiana. Check out their website here.
For the Green Thumb
- Allisonville Home and Garden, located at 11405 Allisonville Road. Houseplants, trees, shrubs, flowers, you name it – they’ve got it. They even have a décor gift shop inside. Check out their website here.
- Geist Nursery, located at 9890 Mollenkopf Road. Over 30 years of business, this is a family-owned garden center with various plants and landscape materials for purchase. Visit their website here.
- Wasson Nursery, located at 13279 East 126th Street. Consider getting a personal groundskeeper for your mom or dad, or maybe it’s time to get a consultation for that firepit you’ve always wanted. Wasson Nursey has great outdoor options here.
For the Sweet Tooth
- Bruster’s Ice Cream, located at 12350 Olio Road. Sundaes, ice cream cakes and pies, and so much more to enjoy at Bruster’s. Grab a frozen delight for your next holiday party. Check out their flavors here.
- CRAVE, located at 11691 Fall Creek Road in Unit 115. Holiday flavors are available in shakes, malts, and even ice cream sandwiches. Pick up a pint for your loved one. Check out their flavors here.
- Nicey Treat, located at 11547 Yard Street in Suite 840. Using all-natural and local ingredients, Nicey Treat offers crafted ice pops and ice cream pies. Check out their flavors here.
For the Self-Care Obsessed
- Crown Nail Lounge, located at 9719 East 116th Street in Suite 440. Enjoy quality nail care and waxing services to feel pampered and at ease! Check out their website here.
- Unplug Soy Candles, located at 12550 Promise Creek Lane in Suite 108. Grab a hand-poured, soy wax candle or even schedule a visit to their open-pour classes. Learn more about the local shop here.
- Christine Byer Esthetics, located at 8246 Ethan Drive. Shop high-quality skincare and facial toning products from this local facial spa. Learn more here.
For the Young Ones
- Roman & Leo, located at 8800 North Street in Suite 115. Modern and trendy styles for boys can be found here! Check out their collection here.
- Adrenaline Family Adventure Park, located at 10080 East 121st Street in Suite 182. Jump, climb, and get active with your little ones at this extremely fun indoor park. Learn more here and schedule a fun activity day over winter break.
- Twigs & Tea, located at 11399 Lantern Road. Play dress up and plan a tea party with your little ones over winter break! Learn more here.
- Goldfish Swim School, located at 11581 Geist Pavilion Drive in Suite 114. Just because it’s winter, doesn’t mean the kids can’t enjoy swimming! Give the gift of swimming lessons to your young ones, available to those ages 4 months to 12 years. Learn more here.
We hope you find a gift unique and special for your loved ones this holiday season! Check out the list of deals available around Fishers here, and make sure to follow the City of Fishers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more deals around Fishers. If you’d like to submit your business deal, fill out this form.