After crossing the finish line at the Geist Half Marathon and 5K, continue the celebration! Find a place to refuel your energy or soak in your incredible accomplishment. Be sure to take advantage of one or more local race day deals. You put in the work, you pushed your limits, and you deserve to be rewarded for it!
Refuel & Relax
- Sit back, relax, and feast on delicious pizza and wings at Ale Emporium. Cheer on your favorite team or enjoy live entertainment starting at 8:30 PM!
- You’ll fall in love with the craft beer from King Jugg Brewing Company. While you’re sipping, don’t forget to grab a mouth-watering burger or sandwich to accompany it.
- Take the healthy route at sweetgreen. Order a fresh salad or nutritious hot bowl that will make both your body and the environment happy.
Refresh & Replenish
- Benefit from a customized post-run stretch session at StretchLab that will leave you feeling revitalized and relieved. Take advantage of the open, fun, and energetic atmosphere that the studio offers.
- Visit Vital Connection Chiropractic for all your chiropractic desires and needs. After tackling a half marathon, it will come in handy!
Race Day Bib Deals
Bring your race day bib to these locations for special promotional offers. These offers are available to all Geist Half Marathon finishers!
- Receive one free week of unlimited classes at Geist Jazzercise.
- Get one free beer at MashCraft Fishers.
- At Mochinut, receive one free donut and a BOGO on any drinks.
- Receive one free small iced (or hot) espresso drink with any purchase at Ohanalulu.
- Receive 20% off at Pearl Street Pizzeria on race day.
- Get $2 off any item at Rush Bowls.
- At Stretch Zone, receive 15% off your purchase.
The Geist Half Marathon and 5K takes place THIS weekend on Saturday, September 16. There’s still time to register to race and volunteer to make this a great event. Head over to geisthalf.com for more information.
Marissa Muljat is a Public Relations and Community Engagement intern for the City of Fishers. She grew up on the West Coast in Lynden, Washington, and is currently a senior at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana. Marissa is double majoring in multimedia journalism and public relations and is heavily involved in Taylor’s student newspaper, The Echo. Outside of her internship, you can find Marissa baking with friends, going for a walk, or exploring new coffee shops. She loves the excitement and liveliness that Fishers has to offer and has enjoyed getting to know the city in deeper ways!