I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day. Each year when the calendar changes to February, I can’t help but smile and feel the love in the air! With that feeling of love, this is the perfect time to be thinking about how you’re going to spoil the ones you love. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a relationship or single, the best part about Valentine’s Day is definitely spoiling (yourself or others) with dessert!
I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts from #AroundFishers that have something everyone to swoon over. Whether you’re having a romantic night with your love, spending time with your galentines, or just wanting to treat your kids, these desserts will make everyone feel spoiled and oh so loved.
As an added bonus, whether you’re looking to go out or avoid the crowds by enjoying time at home, all of these options offer carry-out.
- 101 Beer Kitchen – Molten Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1933 Lounge – Bourbon Butter Cake
- Bento Cafe – Mochi
- Chatham Tap – Funnel Sticks
- CR Heroes – Dessert Pretzels
- Crumbl Cookies – Weather you’re buying a single or the party box there are so many delicious fresh baked cookie options! Check their menu frequently, as it changes weekly.
- Four Day Ray Brewing – Chocolate Hazelnut Cheese Cake
- Gigi – Create a box filled with cupcake deliciousness! My favorites includes banana caramel crunch, caramel dalgona, and strawberry shortcake.
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream – This Fishers staple has over 100 delectable ice cream flavors, any of which you can’t go wrong when choosing. My personal favorite treats are the mint chocolate chip ice cream cone and ice cream sandwiches.
- The HC Tavern + Kitchen – S’mores Mousse Cake
- LouVino – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Beignets
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – Bundtinis
- Ohana – Donut Sundae
- Peterson’s – Chef’s Bread Pudding
- Riveria Maya – Flan
- Sangiovese – Tiramisu
- Sangrita Cantina – Sopapillas
- Sahm’s Restaurant – World Famous Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Signature Table – Signature Pies
- Wolfies Grill – Banana Toffee Bourbon Cake
Photos courtesy of HC Tavern (bottom left), 101 Beer Kitchen (top middle), LouVino (top right), Sahm’s (top left), and Ohana (bottom right).
Megan Gamble was raised in Fishers and has lived here for over 20 years. She lives in the Geist area with her husband, Zane, and two active boys, Miles (4) and Nolan (1). A former teacher and child developmental therapist, she loves finding new adventures with her family in Fishers Parks, as well as attending the city’s family-friendly (and date night perfect) events throughout the year. Her hobbies include photography, coffee, DIY projects, wine, traveling, helping others, and fashion. She loves Fishers’ small town feel though it’s a growing, thriving city and being able to visit and attend festivals, events, and activities with her family that she also attended as a child. Follow her on Instagram at @MilesofAdventures.