Help Us Celebrate Fishers’ 150th Birthday!
Take a self-guided tour of Fishers’ history, culture, and community favorites on the Fishers Sesquicentennial Trail! Now through June 2023, pick up a kids or adult trail passport from various locations around the city and begin checking off destinations as you explore.
From historic sites such as the Ambassador House and Conner Prairie, to cultural destinations such as Holland Park and the Ignite Studio, to local businesses celebrating with Sesquicentennial specials and menu items, the trail is the perfect way celebrate what it means to be uniquely Fishers. Once you complete your passport, you can turn it into the City Services Building, for a special t-shirt. The first 150 finishers will receive a special prize pack!
Set out on an adventure on the Fishers Sesquicentennial Trail! Discover places that are important to Fishers’ history and our residents today. Visit 10 of the 15 locations listed in the passport and complete the activities as you go. Collect your punch in the top right corner of each page to show that you’ve visited the location.
Embark on the Fishers Sesquicentennial Trail and discover the landmarks, historic sites, local businesses, and cultural destinations that makes Fishers the community it is today. Visit 20 of the locations listed on the passport and collect the hole punches as you go. Scan the QR code at each location to learn more.
Passport Pickup Locations
Stop by these locations around Fishers to pick up the adult or kid passport.
- Fishers Parks front desk (8100 E. 106th Street, Suite 150)
- Hamilton East Public Library (5 Municipal Drive)
- City Services Building (3 Municipal Drive)
- Ohanalulu (11640 Brooks School Road, Suite 100)
- Schoolhouse 7 Café (12125 Cyntheanne Road)
- Conner Prairie (13400 Allisonville Road)
Submission & Prizes
Once you’ve completed 20 locations for the adult passport or 10 for the kids’ passport, bring your passport to the City Services Building (3 Municipal Drive) to pick up your Sesquicentennial Trail t-shirt. The first 150 finishers will also receive a special prize pack, including a gift card to a local business and Fishers branded apparel. Completed passports are accepted Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and parents can turn in passports for their kids during school hours.
Sesquicentennial Trail Stops
- Al Huda Mosque | Adult Passport
- Be the I in Fishers | Kids & Adult Passport
- Blazing the Trail Mural | Kids & Adult Passport
- Brooks School Park | Kids & Adult Passport
- Conner Prairie | Kids & Adult Passport
- Edge Banners | Adult Passport
- Fishers AgriPark | Kids & Adult Passport
- Fishers Maker Playground | Kids & Adult Passport
- Flat Fork Creek Park | Kids & Adult Passport
- Geist Marina | Adult Passport
- Hamilton East Public Library | Adult Passport
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream | Kids & Adult Passport | Don’t miss their special Fishers birthday ice cream flavor!
- Highland Cemetery | Adult Passport
- Holland Park | Kids & Adult Passport
- Honor Yoga | Adult Passport
- Ignite Studio at Hamilton East Public Library | Kids Passport
- Kincaid House | Adult Passport
- Launch Fishers | Adult Passport
- Liberty Plaza | Adult Passport
- MashCraft Brewing | Adult Passport | Try out their special Fishers birthday brew
- Nickel Plate District Amphitheater | Adult Passport
- Nickel Plate Station Plaza | Kids & Adult Passport
- Ohanalulu | Kids & Adult Passport | Check out their Fishers birthday donut
- Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve | Kids & Adult Passport
- Saxony Beach | Adult Passport
- Schoolhouse 7 Café | Kids & Adult Passport | Be sure to pick up a special historical bookmark when you visit
- Snakeroot Botanical | Adult Passport
- The Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens | Kids & Adult Passport
- The W Nail Bar | Adult Passport
- YMCA | Adult Passport
Fishers Sesquicentennial Celebration
Learn more about Fishers’ Sesquicentennial celebration, read blog posts exploring Fishers history, listen to podcasts from special guests, and more at thisisfishers.com/Fishers150.